We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Search function doesn't work in metro studio 2

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104759 Aug 15,2012 01:11 PM Mar 14,2013 04:17 AM Metro Studio 3
Tags: Metro Studio
Sim
Asked On August 15, 2012 01:11 PM

I've just downloaded metro studio 2 and i noticed that the search function doesn't work. Any keyword I type it says that it can't find, even keywords that already exists in icon names. Metro studio 1 worked fine.

Stephen Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 16, 2012 02:18 PM

Hi Sim,

Could you please confirm if you are using the latest version of Metro Studio (2.0.1.2). We had issues with search in our beta version but it was fixed for the final release. If you are already on the latest version then please send the log file found in this location below to support@syncfusion.com or attach it in this thread.

C:\Users\{User Name}\AppData\Roaming\Syncfusion\Metro Studio\Log\Log.txt

Thanks,

Stephen

Lucas Newman
Replied On August 23, 2012 11:39 AM

I'm having the same issue. I found the log mentioned, and followed the solution listed in the KB article mentioned in the log (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974247) to uninstall and reinstall both the x86 and x64 versions of SQL CE 3.5, and I'm still experiencing this behavior. Do you have any more suggestions? My log file is attached

Log_14b68f2b.zip

Stephen Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 14, 2013 04:17 AM

Hi Lucas,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

We have fixed this issue with search not working on some machines and will publish an update soon. 

Best,
Stephen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;