We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Problem with ReportDesigner

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104628 Aug 3,2012 02:02 PM UTC Mar 5,2018 06:38 PM UTC WPF 2
Tags: ReportDesigner
Joshua Daugherty
Asked On August 3, 2012 02:02 PM UTC

I've been testing the report designer for a potential project and I found a problem where some rdl files loaded into the editor with the graphical display for the report shows just fine and others it is completely blank.  Attached is a screenshot to demonstrate what I see in SSRS report builder and what I'm seeing in the WPF application.  Some other more complicated reports seem to load just fine, but this simple one with just one table and other simple ones I've created and tested don't show anything in the graphical designer portion.  Any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome.

Joshua Daugherty
Replied On August 3, 2012 02:05 PM UTC

Sorry about that, the attachment is in this message, hopefully.

Ram Nivas T [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 6, 2012 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for your interested in Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the issue what you have noticed. Here we have attached the image for not reproducible sample in Report Designer .But, we are facing few size issues in Tablix control and that was fixed. It will be available in our upcoming releases.

Please let me know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ram

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/97327/ReportDesignerTesting-924175964.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;