We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Problem with ReportDesigner

I've been testing the report designer for a potential project and I found a problem where some rdl files loaded into the editor with the graphical display for the report shows just fine and others it is completely blank.  Attached is a screenshot to demonstrate what I see in SSRS report builder and what I'm seeing in the WPF application.  Some other more complicated reports seem to load just fine, but this simple one with just one table and other simple ones I've created and tested don't show anything in the graphical designer portion.  Any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome.

2 Replies

JD Joshua Daugherty August 3, 2012 02:05 PM UTC

Sorry about that, the attachment is in this message, hopefully.

RN Ram Nivas T Syncfusion Team August 6, 2012 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for your interested in Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the issue what you have noticed. Here we have attached the image for not reproducible sample in Report Designer .But, we are facing few size issues in Tablix control and that was fixed. It will be available in our upcoming releases.

Please let me know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ram

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/97327/ReportDesignerTesting-924175964.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon