We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Fancy tooltip is not showing in TabbedMDIManager and DockingManager

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104577 Jul 30,2012 11:51 PM Aug 10,2012 06:50 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
Nguyen Khac Tien
Asked On July 30, 2012 11:51 PM

Hi Syncfusion, 

I'm using ChartControl in Winform using your trial product, and I have a problem as below:

I used a Docking Manager and TabbedMDIManager in Main Form of my application.

I have another form (Form2) using ChartControl with 1 ChartSerial and ChartSeriesType = Column, FancyTooltip.Visible = true. 

When I show Form2 in Mainform as mdiChildren of TabbedMDIManager then FancyToolstrip is not showing.

But when i try call new Form2().ShowDialog() then FancyToolStrip is showing normally.

Please help me, thanks.

Vijayabharathi K [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 10, 2012 06:50 AM

Hi Ngusyen,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the reported issue. I have created a simple sample to meet your requirement but the reported issue does not occur. We are able display fancy tooltip in chart from Form2. I have attached the sample and screenshot. Please have a look at the sample and if the issue still exists, could you try reproducing it in the above sample and send us the modified sample, so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution.

Regards,

Vijayabharathi

Sample_Chart_88b2e2a7.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;