We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Font is not displayed properly after doc>>pdf conversion.

Hi,
We are using DocIO and Pdf (10.104.0.44) to create reports in our asp.net application.
Word file contains form fields which are filled, then pdf is generated.

After conversion Arial font is not diplayed properly - some letters are bigger, some are shifted vertically.

Can You tell me how can this be corrected? Doc, Code and PDF are in the attachement.

Regards,
PS

font_problem_6a1b7434.zip

3 Replies

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team August 3, 2012 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Pawel,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The mentioned font preservation issue has been fixed in our latest release that is rolled out and available for download under below location. Please try upgrading to our latest version (10.2.0.75) and let us know whether the issue is resolved.

Download Link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/103906/Essential-Studio-2012-Volume-2-Service-Pack-Release-v102075-available-for-download

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Deiva selvan

PS Pawel Stolarski August 4, 2012 08:35 AM UTC

My subscription expired 2/25/2012, the latest version availible for me is 10.1.0.44 (i can download key for it). This means that i cannot use Your latest realese now. To use I have to renew subscription.
Am i right?

Is there any other solution for this?

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team August 8, 2012 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Pawel,

Thank you for your update.

Yes, you have to renew your subscription to continue support and to download latest version. Please contact salessupport@syncfusion.com for prompt assistance on renewal.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Deiva selvan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon