We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pdf is not displaying properly in syncfusion PdfViewer

Hi,

I am opening one pdf in syncfusion PdfViewer, but I am not able to see any display in that for the same, where as that particular pdf is opening in sandard pdf viewer.
I am attaching my pdf. Can anybody please check it out whats the issue and let me know, if it will get resolved.

Thanks in Advance,
Preety

6 Replies

SM Suresh M Syncfusion Team July 31, 2012 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Preety,

Thank you for interest in Syncfusion products.

We could not find any attachment in your post, can you please reattach the PDF document, this would be more helpful for us to investigate on this further.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank,
Suresh

PR Preety August 1, 2012 04:06 AM UTC

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your response.

I have attached one sample pdf as zip file. Please test it with syncfusion pdf viewer and let me know the result, also inform if you find any difficulty in opening a file.

Regards,
Preety

sampleSyncfusionPdfViewer_92706026.zip

SM Suresh M Syncfusion Team August 1, 2012 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Preety,

Thank you for your response.

We are not able to reproduce the issue mentioned in the forum, herewith we have attached the sample with which we tried to reproduce the issue in the link below. Please try this sample with our 10.2.0.75 version and let us know your result. Also I have attached the screenshots of the document being rendered in the PDF Viewer.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/97175/ViewerWindowsSample1969536238.zip

Screen Shot: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/97175/ScreenShots1831126732.zip

Thanks,

Suresh

PR Preety August 6, 2012 07:41 AM UTC

Hi Suresh,

Thanks a lott for your reply..
But my problem is still not solved, as the sample application you sent is an example of PdfViewer in Windows application. where as, my requirement is to use PdfViewer in WPF application.

I have tried with the same PdfViewerControl in WPF application, it is not working properly and giving the same problem which I have mentioned in my earlier posts.
Could you please try opening the sample file I have provided you earlier in PdfViewerControl - WPF application and let me know if you will be able to open that.

Thanks,
Preety

PR Preety August 6, 2012 07:41 AM UTC

Hi Suresh,

Thanks a lott for your reply..
But my problem is still not solved, as the sample application you sent is an example of PdfViewer in Windows application. where as, my requirement is to use PdfViewer in WPF application.

I have tried with the same PdfViewerControl in WPF application, it is not working properly and giving the same problem which I have mentioned in my earlier posts.
Could you please try opening the sample file I have provided you earlier in PdfViewerControl - WPF application and let me know if you will be able to open that.

Thanks,
Preety

SM Suresh M Syncfusion Team August 7, 2012 04:08 AM UTC

Hi Preety,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the issue in the WPF Platform and this issue has been resolved in our current code base. Can you please create a Direct-Trac incident, so that we could provide you the fix for this issue.

Thanks,

Suresh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon