We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

invalid license key

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104515 Jul 26,2012 03:08 AM Aug 27,2012 11:54 PM General Discussion 4
Tags: General Discussion
kishan
Asked On July 26, 2012 03:08 AM

I want to try the evaluation version 10.1.0.44. When I use the license key provided to me after completing the registration form, it says 'you entered an invalid key'. Pls let me know how can I install 10.1.0.44 evaluation version (I've ensured I'm using exact key mailed and there are no spaces when entered it).

Sivaguru S [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 27, 2012 05:38 AM

Hi Kishan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Could you please share the unlock key that you used to install the Essential Studio setup with us.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

Sivaguru S [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 30, 2012 06:33 AM

Hi Kishan,

Thanks for the update.

All our keys are version-specific. We suspect that you are using 10.2 version’s key and you are trying to install it in Essential Studio setup v10.1.

Please contact salessupport@syncfusion.com and you will be given prompt assistance related to your license subscription.

Please let us know,if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

kishan
Replied On July 31, 2012 01:44 AM

Thanks a lot :)

Sivaguru S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 27, 2012 11:54 PM

Hi Kishan,

Thanks for the update.

Please get back to us if you have any queries ,We would be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;