We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Swap primary and secondary axis

Hello,

I have a FastLine chart and I want to swap the primary and secondary axis -- put my primary axis values on the Y axis, and the secondary values on the X axis. I see this is possible with RotatedSpline, but is there a way to do it with the FastLine? I need to use the FastLine b/c the chart will have several series with around 120,000 points each.

Thank You for your help

3 Replies

JB John Bowlin Bosco K Syncfusion Team July 24, 2012 05:28 PM UTC

Hi Carlo,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We have created a sample in which the series are rotated and the orientation of XAxis and YAxis of series are also changed as per your requirement. For your reference, the sample is attached below. Please try the attached sample and let us know if this helps you.

Sample Link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/10446/SwapPrimaryAndSecondaryAxis-844444785.zip

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Pauline Bosco K

CA Carlo Ayuste July 27, 2012 01:11 PM UTC

Works great, thanks for the help!

JB John Bowlin Bosco K Syncfusion Team July 31, 2012 04:15 AM UTC

Hi Carlo,

Thank you for the update. We are glad to know that the provided solution helps you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Pauline Bosco K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon