We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Chart Title and Axis Labels not visible in Report

Hi All,

I have a rdlc file which i am using to view report in Syncfusion Report Viewer (i am using WPF with .Net framework 4.0)

I have set ChartTitle and Caption to Primary Axis Title. But it is not showing Chart title and Label for X-Axis.

Can anyone please help me understand if is there any way to display Chart Title and X-Axis Label.

Note: Same rdlc file is displaying Chart Title and Axis Label when viewed using windows Report Viewer

Thanks in advance.

Attaching report generated with rdlc

Regards,

Shalaka

1 Reply

RN Ram Nivas T Syncfusion Team July 25, 2012 03:50 AM UTC

Hi Shalaka,

Thanks for your interested in Syncfusion products.

We regret for  the inconvenience cause. Currently, we don’t have support to use chart title in Report Viewer. We have already logged feature request for the same and it will be available in our upcoming releases.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Ram

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon