We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Stacked Column Group chart sample

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104390 Jul 16,2012 10:37 AM UTC Sep 3,2012 12:13 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Chart
Vignesh Babu
Asked On July 16, 2012 10:37 AM UTC

Hi,

The stacked column group chart sample is not found in the syncfusion dashboard and also in the ChartType combo box. Attached is the stacked column group chart. Please share the sample so that it will be useful.

Thanks ! 

windowsstackingcolumnGroup_94509b0f.zip

Vijayabharathi K [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 8, 2012 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for your suggestion. Also, we are having sample for Column and Bar chart grouping in dashboard Stacked 100 chart sample. Please find the attachment for Stacked 100 chart sample and let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Vijayabharathi

Grouping_820c07ed.zip

Vignesh Babu
Replied On August 30, 2012 07:35 AM UTC

Hi Vijayabharathi,

I used the grpuping sample you shared.
When I compiled the solution the ChartSeries does not have reference to StackingGroup keyword.
I am using sync fusion version 8.2.0.18. Please let me know whether this feature is supported in this particular version. Let me know your suggested version.

Thanks,
Vignesh.B

Vijayabharathi K [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 3, 2012 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

The StackingGroup feature for stacked type chart is available from Essential studio 8.3 version.  So, we suggest you to upgrade the Essential studio to the latest versions to effectively use our Syncfusion products.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/104795/Essential-Studio-2012-Volume-3-Final-Release-v103043-available-for-download

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Vijayabharathi

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;