We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Maximising View

Hey guys,

I have a app and the main layout uses a dockpanel. I currently use a goXAM diagram control but want to switch to a SyncFusion Diagram.

The problem I have is probably basic, my goXam diagram automatically fills as it's the last child in the dockpanel. My syncfusion one however I can't seem to get this working. So with goxam when I resize the window the nodes automatically position themselves (either up and down or left and right). I think it's to do with the diagram controls view and specifically the page part (as I set backgrounds as well which need to be printable.

I also think the bounds property has something to do with it but I'm a touch lost.

1 Reply

SC Sudhakar C Syncfusion Team July 20, 2012 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

We have analyzed your query “when resize the window, the nodes automatically position themselves”, we can set the layout bounds value depending on the window size. Based on your requirement, we have created a simple sample. In that sample, we have created a simple Layout in center of the view port. When resize the window, the layout will be aligned in center of the view port depending on the window size.

Are you expecting this kind of behavior? If not please modify the sample and revert it to us or provide more information on your requirement such as video or image, so that we can able to investigate further and provide you a better solution.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Sudhakar.C

MaximizingView1_babd318b.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon