|104338||Jul 12,2012 08:46 AM UTC||Jul 18,2012 09:35 AM UTC||ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic)||4|
Is it possible to use links in our pdf form? And then, is it possible to use full syncfusion functionality in form filling?
Thank you for using Syncfusion products.
We have created a sample to use link in the PDF Form document. We do support form filling and form flattening features. Can you please let us know your requirements for form filling, so that we can tell further informations?
Please find the sample available in the link below,
Please let us know if you have any question.
I have a few of questions more:
1. Can I assign my controls from HTML form to PDF form using its ID or name? For example, I have my control, named firstControl with ID 1 in my HTML form, and then I want to assign it in PDF Form.
2. Can I recognize a lot of controls at the same time? COmbo boxes, list boxes, radio buttons, textboxes? (in one form?)
3. IHTML transfers ID's, but is it possible that Syncfusion will get it?
4. Is there a possibility to hide some sections in PDF form?
And one more question
5. Is it possible to make some components a read-only, when IHTMLElement is making automatically buttons, textboxes, etc.?
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.