We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Zooming

Hello,

is there meanwhile a functionality to zoom in and out while keeping the view centered? I.e. if I zoom in the center of the screen before zooming should stay the same model coordinate after zooming was done. This has been requested for several years and versions now but I still can't find it.

If this is still not available: How do I get the model coordinates of the center of the currently displayed part of the diagram? And how can I set the scrolling in a way that this coordinate becomes the middle of the displayed diagram part again?

If I just change magnification the view zooms based on the left top corner. This is completely unacceptable.

We are using UI edition version 10.104.0.44.

Regards,
Christian

3 Replies

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team July 11, 2012 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Currently we don’t provide support for “Center based zooming”. This has been already confirmed as a feature request. Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this feature.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

CR Christian Rattat July 24, 2012 06:15 AM UTC

Hello,

I know that this has been requested as a feature. For years people are asking for it now and nothing happened. I cannot request a patch for it because every patch is completely useless as we do not have the enterprise support contract. And as we share your components between a couple different products we do not get all patches aggregated into one dll but patched several dlls for each team so that installing our products will never contain all patches together.

I think we will replace the diagram component now by a different product. This does not make much sense this way. We buy a product for tenthousands of dollars and are not even able to use patches. And the only answer from the support each time is open a DTI or we cannot reproduce it.

I will discuss this in our teams now and get in contact with our sales rep in Syncfusion to cancel the contract. Overall after 6 year using Syncfusion I'm completely dissatisfied with you products and your support.

Regards,
Christian

PM Pandi Murugan A Syncfusion Team August 7, 2012 06:54 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

We are sorry to hear regarding your decision.

We have planned to implement this feature in our upcoming volume 4 release scheduled in the first week of November 2012.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Pandi Murugan A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon