We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using Metro Studio with the WPF Data Grid

Ok, I'm probably being a complete dunderhead but I have a question for the WPF Data Bound Grid.  We have a grid with a bunch of rows in it and we want to have a column with a delete button.  The delete button we want to use the Delete xaml from the Metro Studio Icons under the must have section.  We have just set it with the defaults and size is at 24 just so we can play around with it.

We want to use the command for the button but need the button to be present.  Getting a little lost on trying to get the paths, viewbox, etc and buttons all working together. The commanding is not an issue just getting the button to work / look right. So far what we have tried just doesn't look right at all.

Can you provide a sample on how to do this?  It is a bound grid and needs to stay that way so an unbound solution will not work for us.

We are trying to setup the Viewbox from the Metro Studio as a resource as well if possible but an inline example would be good to get us started.

Thanks.

3 Replies

RA Rajasekar Syncfusion Team July 2, 2012 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your update.

We have prepared the sample as per your request and please find the sample in the below location,

Sample: SyncfusionGDC.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Rajasekar

WM Walter Martin April 22, 2022 10:51 AM UTC

The sample above seems to be not accessible

It would be exactly what I need

Is it possible to have it ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Walter

VS Vijayarasan Sivanandham Syncfusion Team April 25, 2022 02:30 PM UTC

Hi Walter Martin,

Based on provided information we have prepared the sample for achieve your requirement.

Please find the sample from the attachment and let us know if you have any concerns in this.

Regards,

Vijayarasan S

Attachment: SyncfusionGDC_91dd7447.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon