We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Interactive functions

Hi,

I interest on Gantt controll and have some questions

1) is there are any way to get time value from mouse click event on chart part of gantt
2) is there are any way to draw vertical line at chart part of gant. I'm goint to add timeline on chart.

3 Replies

RA Riyaj Ahamed I Syncfusion Team June 26, 2012 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Anastasia,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Your requirement can be achieved by using our Gantt control . More information about requirement specifics are below,

Query

Comments

1. Is there are any way to get time value from mouse click event on chart part of Gantt

Yes, in sample level you can achieve this requirement. We have implemented the sample as per your requirement and please check the sample from following link,

Sample: Sample.zip

Note: Currently we doesn’t have the support to achieve this requirement in source level.  

2. Is there are any way to draw vertical line at chart part of Gantt. I'm going to add timeline on chart.

Yes, our Gantt will support to draw the vertical lines in chart region. Currently we have the support to draw the “Current Date line” which will denotes the “Current Date(Today)” in Gantt chart region.

And also we have implemented the “Striplines”  in our Gantt control for our upcoming release. Stripline will look like as in Chart control. Using striplines you can draw the vertical lines and horizontal lines in GanttChart region. And also you can draw the Stripline with different styles.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Riyaj Ahamed I

Sample_740733eb.zip

AN Antti July 24, 2021 11:08 AM UTC

Hello, can you please make this sample.zip downloadable again?

SS Sridevi Sivakumar Syncfusion Team July 26, 2021 11:47 AM UTC

Hi Antti,

Query 1is there are any way to get time value from mouse click event on chart part of gantt

We have prepared a sample for query 1, please have it from the below link

Sample : https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/Sample-192753167

Query 2: Is there are any way to draw a vertical line at chart part of Gantt. I'm going to add timeline on chart

We already provided stripline support in Gantt control, please refer below KB document to add the stripline in GanttControl

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon