We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Binding issue with Grid ComboBox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103915 Jun 8,2012 01:06 AM UTC Jun 18,2012 04:28 AM UTC Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Robert Manookian
Asked On June 8, 2012 01:06 AM UTC

Binding combobox within grid to list of objects. Each object contains an ID and Description. When I set the CellValue to the ID, expect the Description to display. Attached very simple project to show.

SyncFusionComboBoxIssue_864a79eb.zip

Ragamathulla B [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 8, 2012 05:07 AM UTC

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products,

Am afraid that am unable to reproduce your reported issue in our current version(10.2.0.75) it is working as per your scenerio too. Please refer to the attached screen shoot which explains the same. I would request you to provide your version details which is helpful for us to provide better solution to you.

Let me know if i any missunderstood.

Regards,

Ragamathullah B.

Robert Manookian
Replied On June 11, 2012 09:05 PM UTC

The version we are using is 9.304.0.61. This code used to work when we were using 6.4.0.15.

Robert Manookian
Replied On June 11, 2012 09:09 PM UTC

Attached you will find what the sample program I provided displays when run. The combobox should display 'Active' not '1'.

SyncFusionComboBoxIssue_1e5bda5.zip

Ragamathulla B [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 18, 2012 04:28 AM UTC

Hi Robert,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to see your reported issue in our previous version 9.3.* . It's fixed our later version so i would suggest you please migrate our latest version 10.2.0.75 which is resolve your reported issue.

Let me know i f you have any further concerns

Regards,

Ragamathullah B.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;