We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

how to localize the windows form schedule contols closing message box

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103818 Jun 2,2012 12:13 PM UTC Jun 18,2012 12:15 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: ScheduleControl
prasantha kumara
Asked On June 2, 2012 12:13 PM UTC

Hi All,
I am trying to localize the closing message box of the schedule control in windows form application.I got to know that , the feature has introduced with the 9.1 release of syncfusion essential studio.I am using the 10.203.0.56 version.

only i could find the way to localize the closing mesagebox in silverlight.
(http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/User%20Interface/Silverlight/Schedule/default.htm#!Documents/461resourcenamesandi.htm)

in the above mentined document it says add a resource file named "Syncfusion.Schedule.Silverlight.<your culture info name>.resx" .

I tried to map it to the windows form application as Syncfusion.Schedule.WindowsForms.<your culture info name>.resx"

but it does not work.

So please any one can let me know how to localize the closing mesage box in schedule control in windows forms application?

Jeya Preetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 7, 2012 05:58 AM UTC

Hi Prasantha,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Please follow the incident- 95188 - localize closing message box in windows form  schedule control. We have asnwered for this query in the incident. Please make use of that incindent for your futher reference.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Jeya Preetha M

prasantha kumara
Replied On June 18, 2012 08:10 AM UTC

Thanks you Preetha.

Jeya Preetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 18, 2012 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Prasantha,

Thanks for the update.

You are welcome.

Reagrds,

Jeya Preetha M

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;