We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to get the merrged cells list in Syncfusion grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103806 May 31,2012 10:22 AM UTC Jun 7,2012 05:52 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Sunil
Asked On May 31, 2012 10:22 AM UTC

Hi,
  I am using Sync fusion grid in my project and i have few column header merged under which i have columns.Now i am exporting this grid to an excel.I want the same format as of sync fusion grid in my excel.How to get the merged cells in the sync fusion grid.
I need to get the the start column index and end column index of merged cell and apply the same style in exported excel.Any help is highly appreciated

Jeya Preetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 7, 2012 05:52 AM UTC

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To get the merged column format while exporting, please refer the following dash board sample which illustarte tha same.

Installed path}\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\10.2.0.56\Windows\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\Export\MS Excel Export Demo

Please let me know if I any misunderstood your reported query.

Regards,

Jeya Preetha M

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;