We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Upload box Cancle Button not work on IE8, mozila and It works on Crome only

Greetings of the day sir/mam,

I am use upload box. When we upload large file. we appears cancle button for progress bar. It is not working on IE8 and mozila. It works only on crome. I am attaching sample with screenshot.

Please replay me asap.

Please find attachment.

Thank you 

SyncFusion_c27a3d27.rar

3 Replies

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team May 31, 2012 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Dadasaheb,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

We have checked this reported issue in IE,FireFox and chrom. We are able to cancel the upload action. We have also recorded a video to showcase this and the video can be downloaded from the following link.

<a rel='nofollow' href='http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/95000/upload1728112391.zip'>upload1734215595.zip</a>

If the issue exists still, please provide some use case scenario to isolate this issue in our end.

Regards,

Varalakshmi

DC Dadasaheb Chobhe June 1, 2012 04:40 AM UTC

Thank you.

Please run your application on crome and see the difference. Whatever you print text (Information of file upload)bellow progress bar. In crome, after clicking on cancel button. Printed text is 'Upload Failed' that should not occur on other browser.

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team June 4, 2012 08:38 AM UTC

Hi Dadasaheb,

We are able to reproduce the issue. We have forwarded this to our development team for more analysis and we will update the details by tomorrow.

Regards,
Varalakshmi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon