We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Detach event for connector head or tail

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103641 May 22,2012 05:34 AM UTC Jun 6,2012 12:47 PM UTC Silverlight 3
Tags: Diagram
Domenico Mozzone
Asked On May 22, 2012 05:34 AM UTC

Dear Support,
I'm using version ...56 (the last). I have complex finite state machine built with node and connectors.
When a connector connects two nodes a FSM transition is ok and data related to the process is persisted on DB.
When the user detaches an attached connector clicking on head or tail and dragging away from node I'll need to change FSM data as the transition is no more valid.
My problem is to detect this event. HeadNodeChanged or TailNodeCganged event do not fire and I have not found a way to detect the condition.

An alternative idea could be to ban the detach action using the mouse after the transition is ok, but I did not succeed on finding a way to setup that.

Could you help me?

Best regards

Domenico Mozzone

Sudhakar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 28, 2012 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Domenico, 

Regarding HeadNode and TailNode Changed Events, we are not able to reproduce your requirement. However, we have created the sample. In that sample, drag & drop the node and connect those nodes. If you change the HeadNode or TailNode, then HeadNode or TailNodeChanged event will be fire and the message box will show the conformation. And if you change the HeadNode and TailNode as programmatically, click the button named ”Click!”. The HeadNode and TailNodeChanged event will fire then the HeadNode and TailNode will be changed. For more information please refer the following sample. If it doesn’t meet your requirement please provide more information such as sample / video. So that we are able to investigate more on your requirement. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Sudhakar.C

HeadNodeChangedEvent_2891f414.zip

Domenico Mozzone
Replied On May 31, 2012 03:58 PM UTC

Hi Sudhakar,
please try to disconnect head or tail of a connector with a mouse click on the small square indicating head or tail and dragging away from node with left mouse button pressed the connector is not connected but event is not fired. This is my problem.
Best regards
Domenico

Sudhakar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 6, 2012 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Domenico, 

Your reported query is considered as issue. We suggest you to log into Direct trac account and post your query there. We will update you the issue details in the Direct trac.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Sudhakar.C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;