We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ReportViewer stays on the 'Loading' progress indicator

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103613 May 16,2012 07:51 PM UTC Jul 15,2013 03:59 AM UTC WPF 5
Tags: ReportViewer
Michel Cossette
Asked On May 16, 2012 07:51 PM UTC

In our application we're currently using Microsoft's Winform ReportViewer control inside a WindowsFormsHost. I'm trying to replace it by Syncfusion's native WPF ReportViewer control but when I run it it gets stuck on the "loading" progress indicator.
I have attached a small sample which has both ReportViewer controls side by side in a grid, there's also a screen shot of it running (see ReportViewers.png in the folder where the solution file resides), proving that the MS control does work while the SF doesn't. Can anyone tell me how to make this Syncfusion ReportViewer work?

Thanks a million.

WpfApplication4_f8eeea9d.zip

Ram Nivas T [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 21, 2012 10:21 AM UTC

Hi Michel,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regret for the inconvenience. We are unable to reproduce the mentioned issue while using the ReportViewer in our latest version. Could you sent  reproducible RDL report to us? That will be helpful for us to analyze the issue and provide better solution.

Regards,
Ram

Alan White
Replied On April 10, 2013 09:14 AM UTC

Has this problem been resolved, as I am experiencing similar problems?

Lingaraj S [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 10, 2013 05:29 PM UTC

Hi Alan,

Currently, we don’t have this kind of issues in ReportViewer in our latest version. We have included exception bar in ReportViewer to show the error information when we cannot render the report. So, this will not be happens in in Report Viewer. If you still face the issue with ReportViewer then could share you report with us through Direct-Trac incident? Because, that will be helpful for us analyze the issue and provide the solution earlier.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Lingaraj S.

Marc Boulianne
Replied On July 11, 2013 04:08 PM UTC

Hi,

How we activate this exception bar ?? We currently use the version 11.2.0.25, and one of my report show the loading progress forever. I want to know why.

Thanks
Mark 

Ragavan G [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 15, 2013 03:59 AM UTC

Hi Mark ,

Please follow up the incident #110671 for further updates .

Thanks ,
Ragavan .

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;