We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ClearFilter button in Syncfusion appears larger than usual

I am using Syncfusion GridDataControl in my application.

I just updated the dll's to the newer versions.

I have FilterBar property set in my control and also showFilterStatusMessage set to true in my control.

However suddenly the 'ClearFilter' button, that appears on the left side of the status bar started showing bigger, like stretched.

Didn't understand whether it is because i updated the dll's.

Any idea, if how can i customise the things in that status message bar and make that button size reduced.

It will be a great help.

Thanks,

Mansi

4 Replies

RA Rajasekar Syncfusion Team May 17, 2012 12:35 PM UTC

HI Mansi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have tested the reported issue with our previous version and latest version(10.2.0.56) but we are unable to find any difference in the “Close button”(clear filter). Could you please check the below snapshot and test sample which attached along with this post. 

If you possible could you please share your sample which replicating the problem with necessary snapshots?

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Rajasekar

attachment_14de7cb4.zip

MA Mansi May 18, 2012 06:23 AM UTC

Hi Rajasekar,

Thanks a lot for replying back to my query. I have attached the screenshot of the issue i have mentioned hereby.

We are not manually setting any width or height properties of the grid, its taken at runtime while filling the grid with the data.

To be frank, even i am suprised with this behaviour, thinking about the cause of the same :)

Kindly let me know incase you further need any information...

Thanks a lot,

Mansi

ClearFilterButtonIssue_5083ed33.zip

RA Rajasekar Syncfusion Team May 22, 2012 07:02 AM UTC

HI Mansi,

We apologies for the Inconvenience caused. We are able to see the issue in your previous update attachment but we are unable to replicate this issue in any of our test samples. If you possible could you please share your sample which replicates this problem?, that would be much helpful to investigate further.

And also, could you please let me know whether you are using the version 10.1.0.44 or 10.2.0.56?

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Rajasekar

SR Sivakumar R Syncfusion Team June 27, 2012 08:48 AM UTC

HI Mansi,

In the below sample I have edited the control template of GridDataControl. By default the height and width for “PART_CloseButton” is set to 15. So, the Height and Width of the close Button in FilterStatusBar won’t change. To ensure this, copy and paste the GriddataControl style from the attached sample to your application. 
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/95320/GDC_TestSample1341797935298.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks, 
Sivakumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon