We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPTaskBarBox, XPTaskBarItem and Tooltips

It is possible to use the ToolTipProvider to add a tooltip to the XPTaskBarBox, but the same tooltip shows for the entire box when the mouse hovers over it (including the XPTaskBarItems). In order to mirror the Windows Explorer functionality from Windows XP, I would like to be able to specify a tooltip that only displays when the mouse is over the XPTaskBarBox title. I would also like to specify a tooltip for each XPTaskBarItem that only displays when the mouse is over the text for the XPTaskBarItem. Is it possible to do this now, or should is this a feature request? I am using version 1.6.1.8.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 29, 2004 08:18 PM UTC

Hi Jason, I have created an incident in DirectTrac - #8995 in this regard, and I will update you there from now on. In future, please address all your support queries through Direct Trac since it is the best way to receive technical support. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

JT Jason Thompson January 30, 2004 11:00 AM UTC

I apologize; I thought the solution would be useful for others if there was a solution.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 30, 2004 01:48 PM UTC

Hi Jason, This has been considered as a feature request. I have updated your incident on Direct Trac with more information. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfsuion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon