We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Nothing appears

Hello,

I'm trying to develop a web site using your tools for MVC, with VB and Razor.
But anything I put on the code does not appear on the page, if I see the HTML code on browser I can see all the code there but nothing on design.
I don't know what I have to do, do you have a step-by-step guide to use this tools from an empty project?

Thanks

4 Replies

WB Wiley Barbosa Marques April 19, 2012 06:46 PM UTC

Update:

Now I see that this controls are not compatible with jQuery, maybe UI.
I was using an ajax form using jQuery and when I commented all the lines the tools appeared.
So, can't I use jQuery anymore?

ME Meena Syncfusion Team April 23, 2012 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Wiley,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

*Query1:

We are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue. We did not face any issue with code as reported.

To add a Syncfusion control in your application, we suggest you to follow the below necessary steps.

1. Add necessary DLLs to your application. The DLL list which are necessary for adding a control in an application is documented in our Online documentation.

http://help.syncfusion.com/Ug_101/User%20Interface/ASP.NET%20MVC/Tools/default.htm#!documents/dlllist.htm

2. Add the necessary assemblies and namespaces in the Web.Config file.
3. Refer “MicrosoftAjax.js” and “MicrosoftMvcAjax.js” scripts in the Site.Master
4. Add ScriptManager() in the Site.Master.

These are the basic steps to be followed to add a control in an application.

We also suggest you to visit our Online Documentation for more details on Getting Started with Syncfusion controls.

http://help.syncfusion.com/Ug_101/User%20Interface/ASP.NET%20MVC/Tools/default.htm#!documents/gettingstarted.htm

*Query2:

Our tools controls are compatible with JQuery. We have created a simple sample with Ajax form and it can be downloaded from the below link.

Kindly have a look at the sample and if you feel that your issue is not resolved, kindly get back us with the sample illustrating the issue or modify the above sample illustrating the issue, so that we could sort out the cause of issue and provide you the solution.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Meena

SyncfusionSample_AjaxForm_6c76c423.zip

WB Wiley Barbosa Marques April 26, 2012 08:56 PM UTC

Hi Meena,

I beg your pardon for this, I "resolved" the problem.
The jQuery code I did was wrong. I changed it and everything is fine again.

Thank you!

ME Meena Syncfusion Team April 27, 2012 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Wiley ,

We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns or queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Meena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon