We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Inheriting GridGenericControlCellModel in a C# UserControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103262 Apr 17,2012 09:08 PM UTC Apr 23,2012 12:11 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridControl
Anne Thorne
Asked On April 17, 2012 09:08 PM UTC

Hi,

I would like to inherit GridGenericControlCellModel in a C# usercontrol so that the grid in thatusercontrol can support grid in a grid functionality.

Any advice on this is greatly appreciated, as I know in C# there is no double inheritance and the class needs to inherit from UserControl, so I'm not sure how it can also get the GridGenericControlCellModel functionality without inheriting.

Thank you!
:) Anne

Mercy C [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 18, 2012 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

From your query, I understand that you need to have a grid within a grid cell. We have a sample shipped in our dash board which suits this requirement.

Please refer to the sample in the following link

..\..\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\{Installed version}\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Custom Cell Type

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Mercy.C

Anne Thorne
Replied On April 18, 2012 01:15 PM UTC

Thank you for your response!

I am going to look more closely at how I can integrate the code you mentioned so that my user control uses it instead of inherits it.

I'll let you know if I have any issues.

Thank you again,
:) Anne

Mercy C [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 23, 2012 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to help you. Please do let us know if you require any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Mercy.C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;