We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Inheriting GridGenericControlCellModel in a C# UserControl

Hi,

I would like to inherit GridGenericControlCellModel in a C# usercontrol so that the grid in thatusercontrol can support grid in a grid functionality.

Any advice on this is greatly appreciated, as I know in C# there is no double inheritance and the class needs to inherit from UserControl, so I'm not sure how it can also get the GridGenericControlCellModel functionality without inheriting.

Thank you!
:) Anne

3 Replies

MC Mercy C Syncfusion Team April 18, 2012 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

From your query, I understand that you need to have a grid within a grid cell. We have a sample shipped in our dash board which suits this requirement.

Please refer to the sample in the following link

..\..\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\{Installed version}\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Custom Cell Type

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Mercy.C

AT Anne Thorne April 18, 2012 01:15 PM UTC

Thank you for your response!

I am going to look more closely at how I can integrate the code you mentioned so that my user control uses it instead of inherits it.

I'll let you know if I have any issues.

Thank you again,
:) Anne

MC Mercy C Syncfusion Team April 23, 2012 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to help you. Please do let us know if you require any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Mercy.C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon