We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Numeric updown for a grid control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103122 Apr 2,2012 03:40 PM Apr 10,2012 04:46 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Smitha
Asked On April 2, 2012 03:40 PM

Hi,

Can someone pls suggest ways to add a numeric updown to the grid control cell.
Its for developing excel like functionality. The user can pick how many rows, cells he wants to add.

Thanks
Smitha

Mercy C [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 5, 2012 08:49 AM

Hi Smitha,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regarding NumericUpDown button in a Gridcontrol cell, there is a sample shipped in our dash board.

Please refer to the sample in the following link

..\..\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\{Installed version}\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Custom Cell Type\Enhanced Numeric Up-Down Cell Demo

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Mercy.C

Smitha
Replied On April 5, 2012 12:32 PM

Hi Mercy,

I looked at the link. But I am trying to make something like a pop up box with a numeric updown.
I have attached a sample. Its a small popup when I right click on the excel cell->insert.
So my popup box will have a numericupdown where the user will select the number of rows he wants to insert

Thanks
Smitha

Capture_3472342e.zip

Mercy C [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 10, 2012 04:46 AM

Hi Smitha,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

To insert or delete rows based on the value of a numeric up down control, please make use of "CellClick", "contextMenuStrip1_ItemClicked" and "button1_Click" events.

Please refer to the sample in the following link
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/92773/WindowsFormsApplication81-506000289.zip

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Mercy.C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;