We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Diagram connector events

Hi there,
I'm using version 10.1.0.44.

My need is to check when a connection between two nodes is newly created or is modified dragging head or tail of a just dragged connector.

When a connection is created the event AfterConnecionCreate never fires. So I had to use TailNodeChanged and HeadNodeChanged in combination to understand when a new connection is valid.

But such events do not fire when the user changes head or tail of a connector dragging with mouse pointer, It's strange as head or tail change in that case.

So I tried to use the event ConnectorDragEnd, ok it is fired but twice! it's not a good behaviour if you want to run code to understand if a connector is loosing head or tail attachment.

I attach a simple solution on which you can very such cases.
Best regards
Domenico Mozzone

PagesavedinSL.2012.03.12.11.15.53_8e6d365b.zip

1 Reply

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team March 16, 2012 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Domenico,
With regards to Diagram connector events, we are able to reproduce the reported issue. So please create the Direct-Trac incident, to get quick update and to have better follow up.
Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/account/
please let us know if you have any further queries and we will be happy to help you out.
Regards,
Ramya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon