We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem outofmemoryexception in manualLayoutdiagram

In my application I have paging.

each time I go from page1 to diagram page the memory usage go up and never released.

I attached an example .

In my real application after a while when I go from one page to another page which creates the manual diagram , the memory usage go up and never released and outofmemoryexception occures.

please reply as soon as possible it is very urgent problem !!!

thanks

ManualLayoutDiagram_f23a654e.zip

2 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team March 14, 2012 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Donna,
With regards to Problem “OutOfMemoryException” in manual Layout diagram, we are working on your requirement. We will update you with the status of this reported issue on March 16th 2012.
Please let us know if you have any concerns,
Regards,
Ramya

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team March 16, 2012 01:34 PM UTC

Hi Donna,
With regards to Problem “OutOfMemoryException” in manual Layout diagram, after analyze your provided sample ,we came to know that event named as “AddNewNodeEvnt” of the DiagramEventsManager holds the reference of the DiagramControl .this event did not unregistered anywhere in that provided sample. We have modified that sample to overcome this issue. Please refer to the attachment. However, we have confirmed an issue in our side. So please create the Direct-Trac incident, to get quick update and to have better follow up.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/account/
please let us know if you have any further queries and we will be happy to help you out.
Regards,
Ramya

ManualLayoutDiagram_23ccf8a7.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon