We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Axis Indexing

Hello,

I find myself rather confused regarding the Axes' indexes of an Essential Chart.

The Chart.Areas[0] has a list "Axes" as well as an axis "PrimaryAxis" and another axis "SecondaryAxis". Are these 2 axes included in the Axes list? or is the Axes list a list for all the extra Axes? If i did Axes.Clear(), will that delete the primary and secondary axes? Does Axes.Count return the total number of axes or just the axes other than Primary & Secondary.

While playing around I think I've found it to be inconsistent. Can somebody please explain the convention to me.

Thanks.

1 Reply

BS Baskaran S Syncfusion Team March 9, 2012 12:17 PM UTC

Hi James Athyal,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

In Axes list both "Primary and secondary Axes" are included. If you cleat the axes in the chart area all the axes are removed. Axes.Count returns the total number of axes.

Based on your queries we have prepared a sample. Please download the sample from the provided link.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Baskaran S

Clear Axes_cffe08e2.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon