We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewItem Editing.. how do I control which item in the header is getting edited?

Hello,

I have a TreeViewAdv in which the template for the items is a stack panel of text boxes. The text boxes correspond to different languages so that only the current language shows at a time, i.e. the currently not-selected language text boxes are collapsed.

Right now, this looks right, but when you click on the tree to edit the text, the first text box's text is always shown, not the text of the currently visible text box.

How can I control which text is shown for editing?

Thank ye,

Richard

1 Reply

KL Karthikeyan L Syncfusion Team March 13, 2012 07:02 AM UTC

Hi Richard,

Sorry for delay in getting back to you,

We are able to reproduce the issue 'Header issue with TreeViewAdv'. As per our Forum regulations , we will not be able to share the fix for this issue. However, if you are interested in receiving the fix for this issue, then, we would request you to use our Direct-Trac Support system to resolve all your technical queries.

For more details, please login into http://www.syncfusion.com/Account/ and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Karthikeyan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon