We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to use SyncFusion Assemblies

Hi, I'm trying to test the PDF Assemblies (Syncfusion.Pdf, Syncfusion.Pdf.Graphics and Syncfusion.Pdf.Parsing), however I got the next message when I try to run it:

Warning 1 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Syncfusion.Compression.Base, Version=9.404.0.62, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. PDF2Text

also I got the similar message for the
SyncFusion.Core
SyncFusion.Pdf.Base, like this

Warning 2 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Syncfusion.Core, Version=9.404.0.62, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. PDF2Text

Warning 3 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Syncfusion.Pdf.Base, Version=9.404.0.62, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. PDF2Text

I added the SyncFusion.Core, SyncFusion.Compression.Base and SyncFusion.Pdf.Base assemblies to my project.

Any idea?
Thanks

Program_e1f54c2c.zip

1 Reply

KD Kesavan D Syncfusion Team February 24, 2012 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Genaro,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We suspect the warnings mentioned by you are caused due to the missing assemblies in the GAC.

Please ensure that with the help of Assembly Manager from the Syncfusion Dashboard install the respective version(9.4 or 10.1) of assemblies and run the project.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Kesavan D

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon