We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docio Reading embeded .docx objects.

Hello,
I have an application that needs to open a .docx document, navigate to an embeded .docx object, open the .docx embeded object, navigate and mine the embeded object for structured data. Does essential docio .NET provide me the ability to acomplish this?

Thanks in Advance.

Mike Jacobs

1 Reply

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team February 17, 2012 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Regarding the mentioned query “Navigate to an embeded .docx object, open the .docx embedded object, navigate and mine the embedded object for structured data”:
Here did you exactly mean to open the embedded OLE object and perform manipulation on the opened Docx document? If so, we have prepared the sample for the same. Please find the sample from the below link. Try running the sample and let us know if this helps you.

Sample:
Sample553982108.zip

If the above sample is not your actual requirement, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us with the following details for further investigation.

1) Provide us with the input docx document.
2) Provide us with expected output.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon