We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

adding appointments

the help suggest you can use "any aspx page can be used to add an appointment" under the "Adding Appointment through Custom Form" help section, but does not show how this is done. can anybody tell me how to do this?

3 Replies

TM Teerthi M Syncfusion Team February 14, 2012 05:39 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the attached sample. In this sample we gave work around to add appointment through custom form by clicking “New Appointment” in context menu, since there are some known issues in "Adding Appointment through Custom Form" while adding controls in custom form.

Please try the sample and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Teerthi

schedule-customform_47e43774.zip

PM paul mcgee February 17, 2012 02:03 PM UTC

Hi
I am not able to open this sample, I use Visual Studio 2008, do you have a version for that? Also, your help states an existing aspx page can be used (as opposed to creating a custom dialog form), is that what your sample demonstrates?

Many Thanks.

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team February 22, 2012 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.
Query #1: I am not able to open this sample, I use Visual Studio 2008, do you have a version for that?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As for your requirement, we have prepared the sample in visual studio 2008 and the same can be downloaded from the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/91054/Schedule_Custom-1685776920.zip

Query #2 : Also, your help states an existing aspx page can be used (as opposed to creating a custom dialog form), is that what your sample demonstrates?

The above sample demonstrates the Customized appointment window.

Please try this and let us know if it helps or else provide more information about your requirement.

Regards,
Saravanan.G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon