We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Could not load file or assembly ''Syncfusion.Core, Version=8.304.0.21

Development Enviroment:
Visual Studio 2010.
.NET Framework 4
ASP.NET MVC3
Syncfusion 8.304.0.21

Trying to use syncfusion MVC grid.
Added follwing references:
Syncfusion.Core
Syncfusion.Linq.Base
Syncfusion.Shared.Mvc
Syncfusion.Grid.Mvc
Syncfusion.Shared.Base
All have Copy Local: True
Specific Version: False

Web.config:

------------------------------------------------------------
Application project build no problem, when lauch the application get following error:
Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Core, Version=8.304.0.21, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

Line 37:
Line 38:
Line 39:
Line 40:
Line 41:

4 Replies

GC Greg Chang January 20, 2012 04:37 PM UTC

Not an issue anymore, it is referenced assembly version different from config file.

SN Sridhar N Syncfusion Team January 24, 2012 04:03 AM UTC

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are happy to hear that your issue is resolved.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
Sridhar N

FV Frank van Bokhoven February 8, 2012 09:53 AM UTC

I have the same error. I am pretty conficed i have the right assembly in my project, but it keeps giving the exact same error as mentioned in the start of this topic.

For anyone else who reads for help about this error: how should we tackle this? Where are the assemblies located that the solution thinks are incorrect versioned?

regards,

Frank

SN Sridhar N Syncfusion Team February 10, 2012 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your update.

We suggest you to check the following.

1. Referenced assembly and web.config version are same.

2. There should be no dll in bin if referenced from GAC. Please clean solution before build.

3. Check whether there is conflict between MVC2 and MVC3. Please refer the below link

Note: To know more about the steps to switch between (Mvc2 to Mvc3) , please refer the document here :

http://help.syncfusion.com/resources/Content/Ug_101/User%20Interface/ASP.NET%20MVC/Grid/documents/612howtoswitchbetwee.htm

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Sridhar N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon