We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart Title Position

I'm generating a chart with 3 series, the chart title at the top and the Primary Value Axis title on the left. What I'm finding is that both titles are positioned over the chart.
In Excel I'm able to change the position of the chart title to be "Above Chart" instead of "Centered Overlay Title", and with the Axis Title I can change the Primary Vertical Axis Title to "Rotated Title". Is there any way I can achieve this in code?

ChartTitles_2aca863d.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 18, 2012 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Vinod Parwani,

Thank you using Syncfusion products.
We have confirmed that the issue with “Positioning the chart title above the plot area while resaving is not available” is a defect and we have logged a defect report. Please open a new incident for the issue, and we will get back to you with the fix details.

Thanks,
Johnson Monohar M

JM Johnson Monohar M Syncfusion Team January 18, 2012 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Vinod Parwani,

Thank you using Syncfusion products.
We have confirmed that the issue with “Positioning the chart title above the plot area while resaving is not available” is a defect and we have logged a defect report. Please open a new incident for the issue, and we will get back to you with the fix details.
Thanks,
Johnson Monohar M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon