We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Minor Labels without Major Labels

Is it possible to display the minor labels on an axis without displaying the major labels?

I have attached a zip file with 2 images that clearly outline my problem and a result I would like to see.

Any help is appreciated.

Pics_6574095f.zip

3 Replies

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team January 9, 2012 01:39 PM UTC

Hi James,

Currently there is no support for displaying Minor Labels. We have logged this as a feature request in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Thanks,
Michael Prabhu.

JA James January 13, 2012 10:53 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply,

So maybe there is currently no way to display the minor labels without the major ones. But what about these:

1. Is there a way to display the minor labels without the grid line associated with them?

2. Is there a way to alternatively color the major grid lines of an axis?
Example: One black grid line followed by a red one followed by a black, each line having the label displayed.

Thanks.

GA Ganesan Syncfusion Team January 17, 2012 10:17 AM UTC

Hi James,

Please find the responses below

# 1 Displaying Minor Grid lines Labels alone

We would like to inform you that the currently there has been no support for displaying minor Grid line labels in our control. We have logged this requirement already as a feature request in our database.We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.

#2 Coloring Axis Grid lines alternatively

We would like to inform you that currently ther has been no support for displaying each axis grid lines in a differnet color.

Regards,
Ganesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon