We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

LineConnector on manual layout diagram

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

102064 Dec 20,2011 01:07 AM Dec 23,2011 12:07 AM WPF 3
Tags: Diagram
Victoria
Asked On December 20, 2011 01:07 AM

I did a wpf manual layout diagram .

the node content is a datatemplate of an image and a textbox

but when I use LineConnector to connect two nodes with ConnectorType Straight , there is a space between the begining of the line and the headnode and there is also space in the end of the line betwwen the tailNode.

I would like the line to connect with no space from one point to another point.

Ramya Thirugnanam [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 21, 2011 05:23 AM

Hi Victoria,

We are unable to reproduce the issue with LineConnector. We have created a simple to represent this. Please refer to the sample from the attachment.

Note: Space between Node and a LineConnector can be adjusted using ConnectionEndSpace. The default value of this property is 6.

If you feel still this issue exists, please get back us with simple sample to reproduce the issue.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.
Regards,
Ramya

ManaulLayoutdiagram_da437b94.zip

donna
Replied On December 22, 2011 01:31 AM

In the example attached the Image has border and the shape of the node is
roundedRectangle.

but in my diagram I have a DataTempalte which has Image and textBlock with no border and no definition for node.shape because I

want the node to be an image with nothing Surrounding it.

when selecting the node ,the image is Surrounded by a rectangle.

I put allowselect = false and isselected = false in order not to see the rectangle , but when the image is small (width =50 and height = 50 ) , when I connect two nodes , the line stops when it reaches the rectangle(even if the rectangle is not visible ) and not the image , so it looks like there is a space betwwn the line and the image.

Ramya Thirugnanam [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 23, 2011 12:07 AM

Hi Victoria,

We have created a simple sample to represent your requirement. please refer to the sample from the attachment.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Ramya

ManaulLayoutdiagram_88c5230.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;