We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Sand Chart changed since updating

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

102053 Dec 19,2011 05:15 PM UTC Dec 21,2011 06:23 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Chart
Kelly Hopwood
Asked On December 19, 2011 05:15 PM UTC

Hi,

I just updated my syncfusion to version 9.4.0.62. Before I did that, I had a beautifully working sand chart. Now my sand chart looks extremely weird (I attached a picture). It looks like it has become a odd overlapping chart. Am I the only one having this problem since the new update? Was there some major changes to sand charts in the new update?

Thanks,
Kelly

SandChart_50dd708.zip

Vijayabharathi K [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2011 03:39 AM UTC

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Before we start providing the solution, we would like to hear more details regard the issue.

Please provide us the following details for this issue to provide optimal solution.

1.Can you please share with us the code snippet or sample for this issue to reproduce this reported issue?

2.Which version did you use previously?

Please let us know any other concerns.

Regards,
Vijayabharathi.

Kelly Hopwood
Replied On December 20, 2011 07:24 PM UTC

I was originally using v9.203.0.137

I was able to fix the problem by adding 0.001 to the Y value when adding a point to the chart:

PtIdx = CurSeries.Points.Add(CurrentYr, YearlyVal + 0.001)

It's a hack, but it did the trick. Seems I was having a zeroing problem that was messing up the chart when I updated to the new version.

Vijayabharathi K [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 21, 2011 06:23 AM UTC

Hi Kelly,

We are able to reproduce the issue. We have created a new incident for this issue to have a better follow up and we have posted the details of this in the newly created incident #88939. Kindly refer the incident #88939 for further follow up on this.

Regards,
Vijayabharathi

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;