We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Updating DoubleTextBox

I''m using a DoubleTextBox on a form with it databound to a property on one of my objects. I''m finding that when a user enters a value, the databound object is not updated until focus leaves the DoubleTextBox. Is there a way I can programattically force this update? I saw no likely methods. I need this in the case where the last thing a user does before going to the Save menu is change the value in the DoubleTextBox. TIA, Jay

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 26, 2004 06:00 PM UTC

Hi Jay, I have opened a DirectTrac incident (#8918) in this regard, and will reply to your query there. In future please address all your support questions through Direct Trac since it is the best and the fastest way of getting support. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

JV Jay Vashi January 27, 2004 03:23 PM UTC

Thanx. I''ll check there

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 28, 2004 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Jay, This is to inform you that your query has been answered on DirectTrac. Please look at our response and let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon