We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

MVC3: Copy Row

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101942 Dec 7,2011 02:29 PM UTC Dec 12,2011 11:15 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Florian Bader
Asked On December 7, 2011 02:29 PM UTC

Hello,

I want to implement some kind of copy row feature to my grid so you can select a row, click on a button on the toolbar and simply get the content of that row in the input fields of a new row. Is this possible and if yes, can you give me a hint on how to do it?

Thanks for your help

Eswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 12, 2011 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Florian,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Currently , we don’t have support for copy and paste in grid. We have already logged the feature request for this feature “Copy and paste range of cells in grid” and we will let you know once feature is implemented.

Could you please create a new incident in Direc Trac for better follow up with the feature.

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Eswari.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;