We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Paging issue on syncfusion gird

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101869 Nov 29,2011 04:47 AM UTC Nov 29,2011 08:35 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
hardik
Asked On November 29, 2011 04:47 AM UTC

Hi,

I have set defaultandAdvance paging opetion in my syncfusion gird. When I had selected 1 for the page size. Then I moved to last page and again set page size to 10 and press enter key result will be no record found.

Please give me soution. Thank

Regards,
Hardik B. Mistry

Eswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 29, 2011 08:35 AM UTC

Hi Hardik,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Query #1 : Then I moved to last page and again set page size to 10 and press enter key result will be no record found.

After selecting the last page (e.g. 34 page ) , if we set the page size 10, last column will be deduced to (33 or 32 page ) depending upon the records size. So while selecting the 34th page , records will not be there and hence the records will be available in corresponding last page.

Please let us know if you any other queries.

Regards,
Eswari.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;