We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MVC 3 - Grid - Context Menu Div issue

Hello Experts,

I have implemented Grid with the Context Menu functionality. I have implemented it in Header, Row and Footer. I am able to remove Row and Footer context menu items but problem is that I am not able to hide DIV of that items which are for Row and Footer. Can you please tell me how to hide that DIV.

Please find code as an attachment for your reference.

Thanks
Alok Shah

Grid_Contextmenu_4b545b8a.rar

6 Replies

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team November 21, 2011 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Alok,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We were unable to reproduce the issue. We have analyzed your sample and found that as per your requirement context menu items are removed from the list. So we are not clear about the query “hide DIV of that items which are for Row and Footer” which you have mentioned. Please check with the following video demonstrating the working of the sample and let us know if we misunderstood your requirement ?.

Video Link:

Video-918022.zip

If still you feel the issue exists ,could you please give more information so that we could sort out the issue and provide you with solution. The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Eswari.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2011 10:22 AM UTC

Thanks for your response.

You right click only on header. You need to right click on footer or row of the gridview which will reproduce this issue.

we have resolved this issue by clearing all the items on each right click and rebind require items after it.

Thanks
Alok Shah

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team November 23, 2011 07:38 AM UTC

Hi Alok,

Thanks for your update.

Happy to hear that your issue has been solved . However ,we have logged issue report for this.

The reported issue “ContextMenu UI element is not removed ,after removing all context menu items” has been confirmed as defect. We do not provide confidential information in general forum. Please create the new incident in DirectTrac for better follow up, so that we could fix the issue and provide you the patch.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Eswari.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 23, 2011 09:57 AM UTC

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please tell me where should I place the defect ?

"Please create the new incident in DirectTrac for better follow up, so that we could fix the issue and provide you the patch"

Please provide me link for to follow issue.

Thanks
Alok Shah

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team November 25, 2011 04:37 AM UTC

Hi Alok,

Thanks for your update.

Query #1 : Please create the new incident in DirectTrac for better follow up, so that we could fix the issue and provide you the patch

We have created new incident in your DirectTrac account and We have provided response to your query in the incident ID 87883.

Could you please follow up with the incident for getting details about the reported issue.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Eswari.S

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team November 25, 2011 04:44 AM UTC

Hi Alok,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have created a new incident # 87883 under your Direct Trac account for your query and our engineer will be assisting you shortly. You can login to your Direct Trac account using the credentials and password that are provided by our sales team. I would request you to use the following link to login to your DT account.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We would be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Eswari.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon