We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

StyleManager moves my title banner down

I have add the StyleManager to the header of my layout page and it placed an empty space above my title banner forcing it to move down out of its intended position.

@{Html.Syncfusion().StyleManager()
.Register(styleSheets =>
{
styleSheets.Add("~/Content/CSS/MainMenuStyle.css");
}).Render();}

5 Replies

ME Meena Syncfusion Team October 28, 2011 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Gary,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

I am afraid ,that I was unable to reproduce the issue. I have created a sample to meet your requirement and checked with and without Style Manager, but the reported issue does not occur.

So could you please share us with the sample or screenshot illustrating the reported issue which would be more helpful to us on analyzing the issue.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Meena

MT Mark Treveil February 15, 2012 05:17 PM UTC

Meena

I noticed this fault report in passing.

I think you'll find this problem is cause by the spurious   inserted into the header that I reported and you were going fix.

Mark

ME Meena Syncfusion Team February 16, 2012 10:26 AM UTC

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the update.

We are not clear about your query. Kindly provide the requirements in detail, which will be more helpful for us to analyze the requirements.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Meena

MT Mark Treveil February 22, 2012 10:29 AM UTC

A further update on this - my example of this problem is fixed by the new 2012 Vol 1 release. Thanks for that :)

Mark

ME Meena Syncfusion Team February 24, 2012 08:35 AM UTC

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the update.

We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Meena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon