We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101391 Oct 23,2011 01:03 PM UTC Mar 14,2014 04:50 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: Grouping
Navin
Asked On October 23, 2011 01:03 PM UTC

Hello,

IN all my pages where i am using Syncfusion Grouping control. After I try to edit any value, Status Bar in page says Error in Page and it does not save the values in the GGC. When I click on this error message, it gives the below error. I am trying to resolve this from long time but of no use.

I considering of removing syncfusion controls and go back to the old gridview, but thought of taking a final help from you guys.

Could anyone please help and let me know what this error is.

Thanks,
Navin

Webpage error details

Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Unspecified error
Line: 4723
Char: 21
Code: 0
URI: http://optsnyp13asv.firmwide.corp.gs.com/UDAPrioritization/ScriptResource.axd?d=Gv1sYFl_WQYY7TxPs1qJJor7BFRy74Vufj9DzOAWiY-Iw5I2Fr1qeCXv4eVvtzXnCaeW-VGemj7WgrJAhkjQa1LNVrZcQEvH5TF2NM0-FterCxZuuEbgXq3qX8lUx1oxpTm3zAyfaH8XewvQ8VzlT-hPn7mgR7DrQLvuf6FFvF9OVlNA0&t=ffffffffb093adfd

Eswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 31, 2011 08:33 AM UTC

Hi Navin,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have provided response to your query in the incident 86477.

Could you please follow up with the incident.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Eswari.S

Robert Henry
Replied On March 14, 2014 04:50 PM UTC

How do the rest of us see how to fix this?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;