We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Binding OlapDataManager CellSet with xml data

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101210 Oct 6,2011 06:39 PM Oct 10,2011 08:29 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Shashi
Asked On October 6, 2011 06:39 PM

I have a requirement where in I have to load OLAP data from an xml file. I am planning to use CellSet.LoadXml() method provided in ADOMD.NET to do this.
However I couldnt find any attribute/method in OLAP grid which can be used to bind a CellSet object to the grid. There is a read-only property OlapDataManager.CurrentCellSet. Please let me know how this can be done.

Suriya [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 10, 2011 08:29 AM

Hi Shashi,

We kindly inform you that there is no such API in our current implementation of OLAP Grid and we don’t have any immediate plan to implement this feature.

And we kindly request you to could report the same through Direct-Trac Developer Support System( https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents ), because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Thanks,
Suriya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;