We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Binding OlapDataManager CellSet with xml data

I have a requirement where in I have to load OLAP data from an xml file. I am planning to use CellSet.LoadXml() method provided in ADOMD.NET to do this.
However I couldnt find any attribute/method in OLAP grid which can be used to bind a CellSet object to the grid. There is a read-only property OlapDataManager.CurrentCellSet. Please let me know how this can be done.

1 Reply

SU Suriya Syncfusion Team October 10, 2011 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Shashi,

We kindly inform you that there is no such API in our current implementation of OLAP Grid and we don’t have any immediate plan to implement this feature.

And we kindly request you to could report the same through Direct-Trac Developer Support System( https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents ), because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Thanks,
Suriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon