We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Docking manager - LoadDesignerDockState

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101033 Sep 21,2011 05:27 AM Sep 26,2011 10:30 PM WPF 1
Tags: Tools
Alan Barry
Asked On September 21, 2011 05:27 AM

Hi

In the Windows forms Docking manager, Syncfusion has a method LoadDesignerDockState which would allow the user go back to the initial dock state. Is there an equivalent in WPF.

What i would like to do is save the Dock state when the application closes and load the dock state when the shell loads, so the user is always given their last state. The Reset State will give them their last saved state. But also, i want them to be able to go back to the Default Design state which seems like functionality that is missing.

regards,

Alan

Karthick Ravichandran [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 26, 2011 10:30 PM

Hi Alan,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Currently we don't have support to Load Designer state in Docking Manager and have logged this LoadDesignerstate as a feature request in our database; we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.We will get back to you in the incident #85227 once this feature got implemented.

Please let me know in case of any queries.

Regards
Karthick

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;