We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to create an AppointmentTemplate in code

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100913 Sep 13,2011 08:32 PM UTC Sep 28,2011 07:46 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Schedule
Michael Bell
Asked On September 13, 2011 08:32 PM UTC

I see the examples of how to create an appointment template in the aspx design view, however i dont see any samples of how to do it OnLoad() (through code). Can anyone shed some light on how to dynamically add a template to either the schedule.AppointmentTemplate or the schedule.AppointmentToolTipTemplate properties?

Sridhar N [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 15, 2011 05:28 AM UTC

Hi Michell,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We regret for the inconvenience caused.In our current implementation we provide template support for AppointmentTemplate and AppointmentToolTipTemplate in aspx design view only.

Please let us know your concerns.

Regards,
Sridhar N

Michael Bell
Replied On September 27, 2011 03:30 PM UTC

Is it possible to request this is a future feature? Its seems liike a half implementation if I cannot do the same things via code, that you can do in the designer. Most of the stuff I write ends up wrapping your controls and we dynamically add controls to the page at runtime.

Eswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 28, 2011 07:46 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

The feature “Template support for AppointmentTemplate and AppointmentToolTipTemplate through code “ has been confirmed as a feature request and it will be available in our future volume releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. Could you please create a new incident in Direct Trac for better follow up with the feature.

Regards,
Eswari.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;