We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Add Reference in Visual Studio 2010 shows 9.303.0.61 assemblies

I am working on a VS 2010 .Net 4.0 MVC app using Syncfusion. The project's target framework is set to .Net Framework 4. When I select References / Add Reference, the .Net tab displays the 9.303.0.61 assemblies rather than the 9.304.0.61 assemblies, so I end up manually editing the .csproj file to switch the newly added assembly entries to 9.304.0.61 .

Is there some registry setting or something that would make VS show the 9.304.0.61 assemblies in Add Assembly? I checked the GACC and it contains the .304 assemblies.

3 Replies

SS Sivaguru S Syncfusion Team September 14, 2011 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Jim,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We tried to reproduce the issue you reported, but we can see both version 4.0 and 3.5 assemblies filtered. Please check again for the 4.0 assemblies in the .Net tab.

If it not available, please share the InstallInfo.Xml file from the below mentioned location.

{Program files folder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ {Essential Studio version}\Utilities\InstallInfoGenerator

Ex: C:\Program Files \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\9.3.0.61\Utilities\InstallInfoGenerator

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 14, 2011 07:20 PM UTC

User error! The 9.303 assemblies appear first, followed by non-Syncfusion stuff. If I scroll down far enough i DO see the .304 assemblies. Thanks.

SS Sivaguru S Syncfusion Team September 15, 2011 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the update.

Please get back with us, if you have any queries ,We would be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon