We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How can I disable Drag Drop in GroupBar Item

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100811 Sep 7,2011 04:30 AM Feb 21,2018 06:21 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Tun Nwe Aung
Asked On September 7, 2011 04:30 AM

Hi,

the itemssource of the groupbar is bind to the Custom Sortable Observable Collection. I want to disable the Drag-Drop feature of GroupBar Item. And, I've already tried AllowDrop=False and it's not working. Please advise. Thanks.

Tun Nwe Aung
Replied On September 8, 2011 09:31 PM

Hi,

Any updates for my post? Thank you and looking forward your reply.

Karthick Ravichandran [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 19, 2011 10:12 AM

Hi Aung,

Sorry for the delay caused.

We are able to reproduce the drag and drop disable issue in GroupViewItems and logged an issue report internally. However we can't update patch for the fix through forum. Since please create the Direct-Trac incident for this issue so that we can provide a patch for this fix.

Please let us know if you need more information

Thanks,
Karthick

gilbert
Replied On February 21, 2018 06:21 AM

Hi,

the itemssource of the groupbar is bind to the Custom Sortable Observable Collection. I want to disable the Drag-Drop feature of GroupBar Item. And, I've already tried AllowDrop=False and it's not working. Please advise. Thanks.

Excellent!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;