We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

NuGet package

Hi,

Is there an Essential Tools (WPF edition) NuGet package available? This would be a great help since we would like to manage our dependencies with NuGet only.

Dominik

4 Replies

SK Sakthi Kumar A Syncfusion Team August 30, 2011 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Dominik,

Currently we don't the NuGet Package for Essential Tools
(WPF Edition) and we have logged this as a feature request in the Database. we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Sakthi

JM James Millar March 14, 2013 04:50 PM UTC

Just picking up on this old post.  I have essential studio 11.1, is there any nugget support here?

Im trying to sort out my dependencies as well as resolve some issues with automated builds on TFS and could really do with a way of managing these references.

CC Carles Company Soler March 15, 2013 04:22 PM UTC

Hello, I second this suggestion. Nuget removes a lot of the hassle of dealing with dependencies.

KR Karthick Ravichandran Syncfusion Team April 25, 2013 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Carles,

Thanks for your update

The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. So, we request you to check our website periodically for feature related updates.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Karthick

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon