We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

NuGet package

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100665 Aug 23,2011 08:55 AM Apr 25,2013 08:24 AM WPF 4
Tags: Tools
Office
Asked On August 23, 2011 08:55 AM

Hi,

Is there an Essential Tools (WPF edition) NuGet package available? This would be a great help since we would like to manage our dependencies with NuGet only.

Dominik

Sakthi Kumar A [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 30, 2011 10:04 AM

Hi Dominik,

Currently we don't the NuGet Package for Essential Tools
(WPF Edition) and we have logged this as a feature request in the Database. we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Sakthi

James Millar
Replied On March 14, 2013 12:50 PM

Just picking up on this old post.  I have essential studio 11.1, is there any nugget support here?

Im trying to sort out my dependencies as well as resolve some issues with automated builds on TFS and could really do with a way of managing these references.

Carles Company Soler
Replied On March 15, 2013 12:22 PM

Hello, I second this suggestion. Nuget removes a lot of the hassle of dealing with dependencies.

Karthick Ravichandran [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 25, 2013 08:24 AM

Hi Carles,

Thanks for your update

The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. So, we request you to check our website periodically for feature related updates.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Karthick

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;