We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ToolBar Control

hello,
i am using a tool bar control in razor view.i have bind a item on tool bar but it still show empty tool bar and also i am using menu control below the tool bar,but menu control is also not work properly when i have put Toolbar control on the top of page.
so can you please give me some information or simple example which explain how to use ToolBar control in razor view with another Syncfuion control(menu control)

1 Reply

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team August 23, 2011 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Shivkumar,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

We have created a simple sample with Toolbar control on the top of the page and Menu control at the bottom. But, both the control renders with out any issues in our end.
In the attached sample, we have bounded the items to Toolbar control and the images for these items were added under the folder Content->Images->Toolbar->OutlookIcons.

Kindly download the sample from the following link and check the sample in your end,
Toolbar_Menu-1131865980.zip

If the issue exists still, could you please check whether the Model holds the date to be displayed in Toolbar or not? Also, check whether model has been declared at the top of the page and added all the images in the associated path if images are used in the data item.

You may also refer the following online sample link to know more information on Databind to the Toolbar control,
http://mvc.syncfusion.com/sfmvcsamplebrowser/9.2.0.138/Tools_MVC/Samples/4.0/Razor/toolbar/DataBinding

Kindly check the above details by referring the attached sample and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Varalakshmi R.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon